jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

Our Headmistress

The 5th class students interviewed Virgen de la Guía’s headmistress.

St – What’s your name?
Ch - My name is Mª Concepción but everybody calls me Chelo.

St – How long have you been in the school?
Ch - 5 years

St – Have you taught in more schools?
Ch - Yes. I’ve been in many schools, in different towns for example Bilbao, Barakaldo, Mungia, Elorrio…

St - What’s your job in the school?
Ch -   I’m the headmistress.

St – How many years have you been the head mistress?
Ch -This is my second year.

St – Do you like it?
Ch - Yes.

St – When are you going to stop being the head mistress?
Ch - I’ll be the head mistress at least 2 more years. After that, we’ll think about it.

St – What did you teach before?
Ch -   I am a Primary teacher so I taught everything except English.

St – What do you prefer: being a teacher or the head mistress?
Ch -   A teacher.

St – Tell us something a head mistress does.
Ch – I, organize the school, talk to the families, go to meetings, ask money to improve the school, care for people, check everything is ok...

St – Do you know when the school was built?
Ch – More than 40 years ago

St – How many students are there? And teachers?
Ch – There are 130 students and 22 teachers.

St – Can you tell us of any plan for the future of the school? For example showers in the gym, a covered playground…
Ch – We’ve asked money to the Town Hall many times but they don’t give it to us. So we have to wait.

St – Would you go from this school? Do you like it?
Ch – Yes, I like it. I asked to be in this school so I don’t want to leave.


This is the end of the interview. We hope that now, you know better our headmistress.


5th class students

1 comentario:

Eli dijo...

very goood txelo!!!!!